At Martland Mill we strive to offer our tenants the best working environment. We know that a perfect place of work can be key to motivation. That’s why we continuously review our serviced office accommodation.
During our recent review, we identified a number of improvements and put these in place, including:-
• New Carpets fitted throughout the top floor
• New LED Lighting installed throughout the building - old lighting removed and disposed of.
• We’ve invested in a new internet firewall to enhance our security.
• We’ve had the outside of the building painted and done some repairs and maintenance to external pipes, guttering and roof tiles.
• We’ve had new fencing put in place at the rear of the building, to maintain the boundaries.
• We’ve invested in a fully automated fob system for the main entrance, giving added security to the building and easier access for our tenants.
• All Electrical equipment throughout the building has been fully PAT tested.
• All public areas have been painted including corridors, kitchens and toilets throughout with all fixtures removed and replaced.
• All gas boilers have been serviced and updated, where required.
• A new door closer (with bracket & arm) has been fitted to the ground floor internal security & fire doors.
As well as making the above improvements, we have also employed a new cleaning company to undertake more hours and to clean and maintain the building to a higher standard.
We have asked our tenants to let us now if they need further improvements making to their individual offices, and if so, these will be scheduled for late October, and finished by Dec 2015.
To date, our continued investment in Martland Mill this year is just approximately £20,000.
If you are looking for a perfect working environment within a fully serviced office, please feel free to give Sue Smith a call on 01704 891151 for more information.